Your trust is our top priority when we’re looking to have you purchase your travel from us at Eilago.com.
The terms "we", "us", "our" and "their" refer to Eilago.com, a travel OTA incorporated in Saudi Arabia. The term "you" and "your" refers to the customer visiting the Website or purchasing travel through us on this Website.
Traveller information collection
The information collected by us include the following categories in order to provide you with a smooth booking experience with our company
- Profiling/passenger Information – the information collected under this category includes name, gender, age, postal address, mobile number, location etc.
- Automatic information - While you visit our website or during the process of booking your travel, we automatically collect certain information regarding your computer. For example, we will collect your IP address, Web browser software, and referring Website at times. The reason behind collecting this automatic information is to help customize and outclass your user experience with us.
- Cookies and other web details/technologies – We may assign a cookie on your booking device to store user choices and track trends while you visit Eilago.com. Cookies are used to provide a customized user experience for returning customers. You can choose to accept or decline a cookie on your computer browser. In case you accept a cookie you consequently agree to the terms of the Company.
- Transactional information – records of the payments, bills, invoices, payment methods, account holder name, date of payment, transactional history and other such details used to complete a successful booking are stored. This information is also used to comply with any statutory or regulatory requirements.
- Stored information - Information either made by you or by the third party and which you wish to store on the Company's servers, for example, picture records, archives and so on.
The Company ensures to take reasonable care to protect your rights to privacy on systems and websites monitored and controlled by us, but will not be liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to the Company’s control, including but not limited to, advertisers and websites that have links to Eilago.com. Kindly observe that the data and privacy policies of the Company’s business investors, advertisers, sponsors, or other websites to which hyperlinks are provided may vary.
When you create a travel booking for someone else (family, friends, etc.) through Eilago.com, the passenger information will be required along with trip preferences about the traveller. One must obtain the consent of the passenger prior to submitting the same to the company and note that the changes to the booking will only be possible through your account since you’re booking the travel with us.
In case, you choose to decline submitting your personal information or that of the passenger you are booking for, the Company will not be able to proceed with any travel bookings and will be unable to provide services to you.
Eilago.com may share your information with the following entities for the following reasons
- To conduct full-service travel bookings, fulfill your travel purchases such as airlines, hotels and car rental companies
- To provide you with personalized travel experience and improve customer service
- Automatic logins to accounts, to receive the latest updates on travel offers and other marketing materials such as SMS, newsletters, confirmation emails and travel updates
- The company is required to intercept and disclose/store your personal details at certain situations if administered by the following (in most cases without your knowledge)
- Secure Company’s systems
- Enforce the laws of the Company
- To conduct the Company’s business
- Under certain circumstances, the Company may work as a third-party service provider such as advertising entities that serve advertisements while you visit our Website. It is to be noted that personal data disclosed under such circumstances are solely for the purposes of providing Services to you and exclude information such as an address, phone number, email address, or even your name. Information disclosed is limited to details about your visits to this and other websites to provide customized advertisements about goods and services that might be of interest to you, in other words, Online Behavioral Advertising.
Eilago.com refrains from selling travel products and services to children. Should a child try and avail a travel service, we will be using the personal details provided by the child (who we know to be under the age of 18) to respond back informing that we mandatorily require parental consent before receiving his/her personal information. You will be held liable and shall indemnify the Company for any claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with any such incorrect information provided by you on the Website or Mobile Apps, including but not limited to your age.
- Passengers/users are required to provide accurate and updated personal details to establish a contractual relationship with the Company as well as avail the travel services you wish to purchase and facilitate a smooth trip subsequently utilizing our services
- We will take reasonable care to ensure that your details are accurately used wherever required and store up to date
- You will be accountable for any misappropriation of Personal Information, including but not limited to, fraud and identity theft and the Company is indemnified from any such instances of misuse